Effective Life Guidance That Leads You To Take Inspired Action
My primary motivation as a life coach, consultant, and trainer is to see people like you succeed at your goals. I have a deep desire to bring out the best in people and I work hard to tailor my approach to the unique characteristics of every coaching client.
I’ve been helping people reach their goals for over 25 years. By combining cutting edge research with my seasoned approach to guidance, I am able to offer resourceful and empathetic coaching for my clients and wellness and leadership training for companies and organizations.
The Emotional Intelligence and Positive Psychology techniques I use will equip you with the tools you need to thrive as an individual.
Create a Better Future by Nurturing Your Unique Talents
I know how frustrating it can be to feel like you’ll never reach your goals.
When you become one of my clients, one thing I can guarantee is that you’ll be understood. I’m fortunate to have a rich background as a clinical psychologist that enables me to truly reach out and grasp the challenges you face.
Though I can’t simply wave a magic wand to fix your troubles, I can provide you with the right tools to tackle your hurdles head-on. I can show you how to increase your self-confidence and can teach you to live with integrity and joyfulness.
Empowerment Starts with a Willing Heart
Almost anybody can make his or her life better. It’s absolutely possible. But in my experience, certain attributes will ensure you reach your goals in a timely and definitive manner. These attributes include:
- A concrete desire to improve your life
- The ability to remain committed and engaged throughout the process of change
- An achievement-oriented attitude
- A basic belief that life can be better
- Curiosity and a thirst for knowledge about life improvement
Clients who have enjoyed tremendous success using my coaching services all have one thing in common: They see coaching as a concrete way to reach their goals. They embrace the journey as a way not only to get better, but to excel.
Credentials and Affiliations
My professional background includes the following degrees and certifications:
- Licensed as a Clinical Psychologist by the State of Illinois (#071-002810)
- Ed.D. in Educational Psychology/Administration, Northern Illinois University
- M.S. in Psychology/Special Education & Administration, Chicago State University
- Certified and trained as a Professional Life/Business Coach, MentorCoach® Training Institute
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner, Midwest Institute of NLP, The New York Training Institute for NLP, NLP Training Institute of Colorado
- Certified RSP and LOP Retirement Coach, Retirement Options Training Program
- Graduate of Authentic Happiness Vanguard Program in Positive Psychology
To ensure that I am serving you to my fullest capacity, I have also enjoyed extensive additional training and continued education in Positive Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, Thought Field Therapy, stress management, cognitive therapy, hypnosis, and biofeedback.
I am a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Psychological Association
- International Positive Psychology Association
My professional background has equipped me with an open-minded approach to all situations. Because I believe that authenticity and gratitude go far in creating the change my clients want to see, I make it a point to provide coaching that mirrors that mind-set.
Contact Me Today To Learn More about Living a Life of Meaning and Fulfillment
If you’re ready to open yourself up to positive change, this is a genuinely distinctive opportunity.
I see each person I work with as a totally new and unique individual. My mission is to help you create the life you really want rather than take the one that just shows up.